Bonita Springs, Florida End of Year 2009 Real Estate Sales Report
Posted by Benjamin Dona on Wednesday, January 6th, 2010 at 5:47pm.
The Bonita Springs real estate end of year 2009 market statistics for both home and condominium sales are listed below. Bonita Springs, known as the "Gateway to the Gulf," is one of Southwest Florida's fastest growing coastal cities. Lifestyle options are endless and its central location between Ft. Myers and Naples make it a most desirable destination in which to live.
Bonita Springs Real Estate Sales Data
Bonita Springs Home Sales End of Year 2009*:
- 941 Closed Sales (623 in 2008)
- Average Sales Price - $326,538
- Median Sales Price - $241,500
- Average Days on Market - 147
- Average Sales Price/Square Ft. - $140.25
Bonita Springs Condominium Sales End of Year 2009*:
- 800 Closed Sales (596 in 2008)
- Average Sales Price - $241,357
- Median Sales Price - $199,000
- Average Days on Market - 172
- Average Sales Price/Square Ft. - $140.91
In comparison with 2008 sales data, we saw a 51% increase in the number of home sales and a 34% increase in the number of condominium sales. We also have seen a 43% decrease in the average price for homes and a 34% decrease in the average price for condominiums. Average days on market fell by 19% for homes and 10% for condominiums.
The city offers a wide variety of living options and price ranges. Many of the more well known communities like The Colony, Bonita Bay, The Brooks and Barefoot Beach have some really well priced homes or condominiums available.
*Sales Data from NABOR & SWFL MLS
|Share Our Post:|
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!