Bonita Springs, Florida Real Estate: Mid Year 2010 Sales Report
Posted by Benjamin Dona on Tuesday, July 27th, 2010 at 4:50pm.
T he mid year 2010 Bonita Springs real estate market statistics for both home and condominium sales are listed below. Bonita Springs, known as the "Gateway to the Gulf," is one of Southwest Florida's fastest growing coastal cities. Lifestyle options are endless and its central location between Ft. Myers and Naples make it a most desirable destination in which to live.
Bonita Springs Real Estate Sales Data
Bonita Springs Home Sales Mid Year 2010*:
- 442 Closed Sales (312 in 2009)
- Average Sales Price - $419,018
- Median Sales Price - $260,000
- Average Days on Market - 165
- Average Sales Price Per Square Foot - $166.15
- The list to sales price average was 90.08%.
Bonita Springs Condominium Sales Mid Year 2010*:
- 420 Closed Sales (270 in 2009)
- Average Sales Price - $250,218
- Median Sales Price - $190,000
- Average Days on Market - 211
- Average Sales Price Per Square Foot - $141.17
- The list to sales price average was 90.78%.
Bonita Springs Closed Sales - 2006 to 2010
In comparison with 2009 sales data, we saw a 41% increase in the number of home sales and a 55% increase in the number of condominium sales. We also have seen a 6% increase in the average price for homes and a 6% decrease in the average price for condominiums. Average days on market rose by 1% for homes and 20% for condominiums.
The city offers a wide variety of living options and price ranges. Many of the more well known communities like The Colony, Bonita Bay, The Brooks and Barefoot Beach have some really well priced homes or condominiums available.
So, if you would like to explore more of what Bonita Springs real estate market has to offer, please contact us and we'd be happy to assist you.
*Sales Data from Nabor MLS.
|Share Our Post:|