Estero, Florida End of Year 2009 Real Estate Sales Report
Posted by Benjamin Dona on Thursday, March 25th, 2010 at 11:58am.
The Estero real estate end of year 2009 market statistics for both home and condominium sales are listed below. Estero is ideally located between Ft. Myers and Bonita Springs and is currently in the process of building and developing wherever you travel in the area. Developers are offering every type of community you can imagine, from large gated and planned communities, to smaller town centre type projects where the amenities are built around a self-contained lifestyle.
Estero Real Estate Sales Data
Estero Homes Sales End of Year 2009*:
- 593 Closed Sales (424 in 2008)
- Average Sales Price - $264,457
- Median Sales Price - $250,750
- Average Days on Market - 133
- Average Sales Price/Square Foot - $119.52
- Average List to Sales Price - 94%
Estero Condominium End of Year 2009*:
- 424 Closed Sales (352 in 2008)
- Average Sales Price - $125,760
- Median Sales Price - $113,000
- Average Days on Market - 130
- Average Sales Price/Square Foot - $92.29
- Average List to Sales Price - 92%
In comparison with 2009 sales data, we saw a 23% increase in the number of home sales and a 20% increase in the number of condominium sales. The average price for homes fell by 27% and the average price for condominiums dropped 37%. Average days on market decreased 9% for homes and by 7% for condominiums.
The city offers a wide variety of living options and price ranges. Many of the more well known communities like Rapallo, Stoneybrook and the West Bay Club have some really well priced homes or condominiums available.
*Sales Data from NABOR & SWFL MLS
|Share Our Post:|
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!