Estero, Florida Real Estate: Mid Year 2010 Sales Report
Posted by Benjamin Dona on Wednesday, September 1st, 2010 at 7:53pm.
The mid year 2010 Estero real estate market statistics for both home and condominium sales are listed below. Estero is ideally located between Ft. Myers and Bonita Springs and is currently in the process of building and developing wherever you travel. It is one of the last areas to be developed in south Lee County and the community offers excellent schools, shopping, and of course, year round sunshine.
Estero Real Estate Sales Data
Estero Home Sales Mid Year 2010*:
- 158 Closed Sales (114 in 2009)
- Average Sales Price - $279,852
- Median Sales Price - $225,500
- Average Days on Market - 107
- Average Sales Price/Square Foot - $116.65
- The list to sales price average was 93.5%.
Estero Condominium Sales Mid Year 2010*:
- 161 Closed Sales (94 in 2009)
- Average Sales Price - $143,568
- Median Sales Price - $115,000
- Average Days on Market - 90
- Average Sales Price/Square Foot - $90.40
- The list to sales price average was 94.1%.
Estero Quarterly Closed Sales - 2006 to 2010
In comparison with 2009 sales data, we saw a 38% increase in the number of home sales and a 71% increase in the number of condominium sales. We also have seen a 19% increase in the average price for homes and a 13% increase in the average price for condominiums. Average days on market was flat for homes and fell be 4% for condominiums.
The city offers a wide variety of living options and price ranges. Many of the more well known communities like Bella Terra, Stoneybrook and The West Bay Club have some really well priced homes or condominiums available.
So, if you would like to explore more of what the Estero real estate market has to offer, please contact us and we'd be happy to assist you.
*Sales Data from SWFL and Nabor MLS.
|Share Our Post:|