Miromar Lakes Named Top Community in the U.S.
Posted by Benjamin Dona on Wednesday, January 19th, 2011 at 6:37pm.
The National Association of Home Builders has bestowed its Gold Award for Community of the Year on Miromar Lakes Beach and Golf Club. Located in south Ft. Myers, Miromar Lakes is a luxury resort community built around 700 acres of freshwater lakes. Amenities include three miles of white private beach, an Arthur Hills Signature golf course and an award winning 39,000 square foot Beach Club.
Residents of Miromar Lakes enjoy being pampered with everything from a full menu of concierge services to gourmet dining at the Blue Water Beach Grill. The community also boasts other features including the spa and fitness center, a 10,000 square foot zero edge infinity resort style pool, the tennis center and dock and marine services.
Miromar Lakes Real Estate Sales Data
Miromar Lakes Home Sales End of Year 2010*:
- 33 Closed Sales (25 in 2009)
- Average Sales Price - $820,075
- Median Sales Price - $720,500
- Average Days on Market - 218
- Average Sales Price/Square Foot - $239.33
- Average List to Sales Price Ratio - 79.9%
Miromar Lakes Condominium Sales End of Year 2010*:
- 70 Closed Sales (67 in 2009)
- Average Sales Price - $360,754
- Median Sales Price - $350,000
- Average Days on Market - 188
- Average Sales Price/Square Foot - $139.22
- Average List to Sales Price Ratio - 91.2%
In comparison with 2009 sales data, we saw a 24% increase in the number of Miromar Lakes home sales and a 4% increase in the number of Miromar Lakes condominium sales. The average price for homes rose by 6% while the average price for condominiums fell by 1%.
So, if you're looking for a true luxury lifestyle, Miromar Lakes is definitely a place you should consider. The community offers grand estate homes, estate homes, luxury villas and coach homes, many of which are waterfront or beachfront residences.
*Sales Data Statistics from SWFL & Nabor MLS.
|Share Our Post:|