Village Walk in Bonita Springs, Florida: 2013 Real Estate Sales Review
Posted by Benjamin Dona on Sunday, January 12th, 2014 at 5:41pm.
The end of year 2013 Village Walk of Bonita Springs real estate market statistics for both home and condominium sales are listed below and show a "steadily increasing" sales price year over year for all types of homes. Developed by DiVosta (now Pulte Homes), Village Walk is a very popular community with second home owners, retirees, and young professionals. Built for convenience, Village Walk of Bonita Springs offers single family, attached villas, and townhomes that are roomy, great room style, with a wide array of updates. Pulte is still constructing a few last streets within the project. What buyers enjoy about Village Walk is access to an amenity rich community that is gated and secure, offers dining, gas station, mailing services, beauty salon, fitness, library with wireless access, game room and sewing club. There is a full time activities director at Village Walk who keeps the community really busy with great outings and social events at the Club. For outside pleasure there's a lap and resort style pool, large patio pool deck, bocce, tennis, and basketball. There is absolutely something for everyone to do!
Village Walk Home, Villa and Townhome Sales - End of Year 2013:*
- 57 Closed Sales of Single Family Homes and Villas
- Average Sales Price - $234.914
- Average List Price - $247.172
- Average Days on Market -103
- Average Sales Price/Square Foot - $131.89
- Average List to Sales Price Ratio - 94.99%
- Highest priced Single Family Home - Closed at $412.000
- 14 Townhomes Sold in 2013 at an Average Sales Price of $177.293
- The Average Days on Market was 121, PPSF Average was $94.88 and SP to List was 97.49%
Village Walk Closed Sales 2013 - Single Family Homes and Villas
If you would like to explore more of what Village Walk of Bonita Springs has to offer, please contact us and we'd be happy to assist you.
*Sales Data Statistics from Naples and Ft. Myers MLS
|Share Our Post:|
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!